Saturday, May 8, 2010

25K's and team races are what I like

I never took the time to see how many races I've run of various distances. This is my 5th year of running so my preferences of what I like to run are starting to show. Here's a list of what I've run:

1 mile - 2
2 mile - 3
5K - 1
8K/5M - 2
10K - 4
10 mile - 4
Half marathon - 4
25K - 4
Marathon - 4
50K - 2
Team relays - 9

I'll be running two more 25K races and a team race this year. That will put my 25K's up to 6 and team races (relays) up to 10. At this point in time 25Ks are my favorite distance but what I really like the most are team relay races. For my future race planning, no distance is out of the question but most of the races I'll be doing will be from 10 miles to Marathon distance.

--Mark

2 comments:

chris mcpeake said...

great diversity. 25ks are great. I find 50ks are starting to become my favorite tho.
good luck with your races

Beth said...

Team races are something I've never done but would for sure like to try in the near future. Being a slow runner, it's hard to feel good about being on a team because I don't want to let everyone else down. I need to find some people my speed and then take the plunge!