Saturday, October 16, 2010

My girls' perfect soccer season (no running content)

My email address starts with '4twins' not because I am 'for the MN twins' but I'm not against the MN twins either. It's because my 4 kids are all twins. My twin girls, Molly and Kerry, are in the 8th grade and just finished their Fall school soccer season.

Here is a poor picture of a picture of their 8A team:



The girls had a FANTASTIC soccer season!

The season ended Friday with them winning all 10 of their games. Every one of those games was a SHUTOUT! That's the part that impresses me so much. The team scored 57 goals and obviously there were no goals scored against them.

All 16 girls had at least one assist and all 16 scored at least one goal. Is this what you would call a 'perfect season'? Well, congrats Molly and Kerry and Team, winning streaks like this don't happen very often!

--Mark (proud Dad of Molly and Kerry)

No comments: