Sunday, February 13, 2011

registered for a few events

1. Minnetonka Half Marathon

I've never run this Half but it is a popular one. This one will give me a good reading of how my fitness will be 6 weeks before the Bighorn run. I should be in good running shape by then.

2. Bighorn Trail Run 50K

I'm very excited about this run, also one I've never run before. I plan to enjoy the beauty of the course every step of the way. I most certainly will not be in shape for this one as far as altitude goes. Physically, I plan to be in marathon-shape by then which should get me to the finish.

Spring is on the way! Enjoy the warmer days as they come.

--Mark

4 comments:

Kel said...

I've heard nothing but rave reviews about Bighorn - it's on my bucket list!

Wayne said...

Mine too, Kel. Some year it has to make the list - how about next year?!? Have a blast, Mark... I'll be looking forward to hearing all about it. Glad you're going to make the trip.

Beth said...

I'm looking forward to seeing you at the Minnetonka Half!

Unknown said...

I've run Minnetonka Half. It's a great course-beautiful!