Wednesday, April 9, 2008

not again

Nearly every long run I've done this winter and 'spring' has had not-so-good weather conditions. I'm planning to run 20+ miles Friday morning, starting at 5:15. Here is the latest forecast for Thursday night:

Thursday Night - Breezy...snow. Snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches. Lows 30 to 35. Northeast winds 15 to 25 mph.

Not much better on Friday:

Friday - Snow. Snow accumulation of 5 to 6 inches. Highs around 40. Northeast winds 15 to 20 mph.

Ugh.
--Mark

update 4/11: It wasn't too bad out this morning. Some of the paths were clear, others had an inch or slow of slush. Of course my shoes are completely soaked but I got in a good 20.4 mile run.

2 comments:

keith said...

Just think of everyone running the Chippewa Moraine 50K! Bryan, Steve and I were planning on driving up there Saturday morning, but it looks like we might be leaving a LOT earlier. And it will be an adventure.

Mark H. said...

Good point. I better stop my whining. Man, Chippewa will be an ADVENTURE! I hope everything goes safe and well for everyone!

--Mark