Thursday, January 24, 2008

Mid-week update

My foot has still been bothering me. Sure, I ramped up my mileage at a reasonable rate over the last few months. I didn't do that with speed training. Ugh! Live and learn.

Monday I walked two miles on the treadmill. Later Monday afternoon and instructor friend of mine sent me an email. She was going to be a sub in Cycle 60 that night and also the 30-minute core class that followed. I went and did those awesome workouts. It was strange working out late at night since I almost always workout at 5:30 or 6 in the morning. Tuesday and today (Thursday) I ran 3 miles. Wednesday I did a Kickboxing class.

So my mileage this week is 6 so far. I think I'll run 3 tomorrow and then do the Winter Carnival half marathon on Saturday. If all continues to go well, I'll add a bit more mileage again next week.

Tonight I'm going to watch Spirit of the Marathon with my wife and some friends.

--Mark

No comments: